Saturday, December 8, 2007

YouTube, Finally!

For some reason, probably deep in my psyche, I have been avoiding YouTube.

However, after gathering up my courage, today I found that it is quite delightful!

In the category, Pets & Animals, I found an Asian entry for "Kitty rubs face, very cute."

Cute, nothing: it was absolutely charming, adorable, and I wish I could capture my own kitty being so entertaining! Then I checked out "The cat diaries: episode 13: the cat tower."

Once again, I found some terrific cat antic activities, very sweet and worth revisiting.

I can see that YouTube can be very addicting. Sorry I waited so long to try it!!!

1 comment:

maura said...

glad you found some worthy videos on youtube!
i find that cute cat videos can be just the sort of levity an afternoon needs.